zondag 6 juli 2014

Last Week [07]

Hello all! I hope everybody has enjoyed the summer weather these past days? I've already had a bit too much sun, so I don't mind the bad weather today. :) I've had a very busy and fun week shopping in the sales and doing things around the house. I'm planning a little house tour photoshoot in a while, so I have a very good reason to hurry up all the little tasks that have been dragging on for months.

Afgelopen week genoot ik heel had van het weer (een beetje teveel zelfs), hopelijk jullie ook. Ik ben erg bezig geweest met talrijke klusjes in ons huis die al maanden uitgesteld worden en met een serieuze portie shoppen in de solden. Binnenkort moet ik een hoop foto's van mijn huis nemen, dus ik denk dat er volgende week ook nog een hoop klusjes op de menu staan.

A clear blue sky

I watched the clouds and enjoyed the first days of real summer // I got a bit of a bug problem on my balcony. These little fuckers almost killed my rambler rose and now they're onto my fennel. Booh!

I drew a couple of girls. It was quite liberating as it had been a while since I just drew something for fun. They feel unfinished though, so maybe I should paint them? // Loki had a hard time doing nothing all day ^-^

There is this cool new eco-project in Ghent! It's a small project to bring pigs back into the city. They've started with three piglets and they're being fed with the left overs of neighbours. You can find more information about the project on the Spilvarken website (only in Dutch).

As I said above, I went shopping with the Boy. He bought a ton of clothes (he needed them!). I didn't buy much, as I'm constantly unsatisfied with the quality of the clothes I find in shops. // One of those things that just didn't seem to happen: putting up my small collection of botanical and entomological posters and faux taxidermy pieces. // So what have you been up to?

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Klinkt als een fijne week alvast :) veel plezier met klussen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Zo leuk dat je bij je foto's tekent!
    Dat project in Gent klinkt super leuk, schattig om varkentjes in de stad te hebben.
    En ik vind je muur mooi! Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Joepie, decoreren in huis is zo leuk! Ziet er een mooi hoekje uit :) Ja, uw meisjes schilderen is een goed idee denk ik. Dat gaat hen nog mooier maken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Owjoh, dinerke met de Kompany, goed bezig ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Zo fijn die tekeningetjes op je foto's, ze maken die nog leuker. Wou dat ik ook zo mooi kon tekenen ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.